Wednesday, March 4, 2009

50's Diner Dinner Party

We had such a good time at the 50's diner dinner party last Friday at the Coles'. I made a pineapple cake, Tamara made onion rings (which were delicious), Val made a fabulous salad and Rachel made meat loaf AND a chicken pot pie and green beans with ham. The chicken pot pie was to die for and I am proud of myself for trying the meat loaf (1st time EVER in my life) and I will admit it was pretty good. But that doesn't mean I want to eat it again :), no offense Rachel, it's a mental thing. And there is something with those drinks at the coles', they always hit me as I'm leaving!

I'm also glad I got to love little Reagan, she is so darling. Her and Brady will be so cute together :)








Next time it's my turn, anyone have any good Thai recipes????

1 comment:

  1. i do! i make a killer coconut shrimp with thai red curry sauce! not especially thai but it is so good no one will care. :)

    ReplyDelete